Hot off the press
Ready for your next career move?
March 17, 2022
Job title: Marketing & Insight Assistant
Location: Tunbridge Wells
- Work with a wide range of clients, helping to plan and buy their national media activity. This is primarily for display and inserts, but depending on the client may include TV, radio and digital.
- Manage the press for existing accounts and new business. Work closely with the Griffin team and media owners and develop existing relationships to ensure clients’ media remains effective.
- Research new business opportunities. Assist in preparation of presentations for meetings and pitches. Analyse and process clients’ results. Produce competitor analysis for clients.
Training: in house, to use industry tools including Ad Intel, AdDynamix, Acorn and Telmar.
You need: a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint & Keynote.
Hours, pay and perks
- Hours: 9am – 5.30pm. Your specific working pattern will be agreed with your manager in the context of operational requirements and, where necessary, may change to reflect these. Lunch break s an hour a day.
- Holiday: 20 days increasing one day per year, up to 25 days. On top of this Griffin is closed for bank holidays. Days between Christmas and New Year have traditionally been additional holiday days for employees, but this is not guaranteed.
- Salary: £20,000-£24,000. A small Christmas bonus is company performance related, and the amount is not guaranteed.
- We have a company healthcare scheme which you can be added to upon completion of a three-month probation period.
- Pension: We subscribe to the government NEST scheme paying an additional 3% on top of salary. This is optional and available upon completion of probation.
- Griffin is a friendly company to work for and we operate ‘all hands-on deck’ if one of our team is swamped with work for example. At times there may be other tasks we all turn our hands to. This also means there is potential to grow your career in new ways when interesting opportunities arise.
How to apply
Send us your CV and we’ll get back to you: email@example.com